Friday, November 11, 2011

Interview

Why did I write this book?

In a way, I had to write this book. For years, the characters have been running around in my head. I saw glimpses of their lives and felt the need to share their adventures. But I kept putting off writing the book, maybe in part, because I was intimated by the idea of writing a book. It’s a big responsibility, not only to tell the story but to get it right. I always found one reason or another not to write the book, but eventually I put pen to paper and once I did, the story told itself.

How did I come up with the idea?

You’ve probably heard this from a zillion writers, but honestly the story came to me in my dreams. Sometimes I saw entire scenes, other times just glimpses. At yet other times, the visual component was missing and I only heard parts of conversations between characters.

Did I outline the entire story before beginning to write the book?

No...:-) I just wrote and the story revealed itself to me. There were times when I didn’t know what was going to happen next. That was both scary and exciting.

Will there be a sequel?

Yes! The characters are already talking to me. There are secrets to be revealed and dangers to overcome. Sapphira and Malachi only just found each other and they have adventures to come.

What are some of my guilty pleasures?

I love getting facials at the SparoomNYC (at DanceSport).

Victoria Codru is the most amazing esthetician. You will leave feeling and looking like a million bucks.

(212) 307-1111

22 W 34th St. 4th fl

(Bet. 5th & 6th Ave., East Entrance)

New York City 10001

http://www.healthandwellness.dancesport.com/Facial.html


And I love going to book stores. Just being around all those books makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment